Hi! I’m Tracy, a portrait photographer from the Houston area.
If you really want to know more about me than what my images and website say, here goes:
- I probably overuse emoticons :-), and elipses… but I love them, so I’ll continue to make my former English teachers cringe with my style of writing :-).
- I run. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Sometimes I feel like running is a gift, and sometimes I only do it because… well… you have to do something and I’m WAY too uncoordinated for those classes at the gym (really, I am the one in the back going the wrong way 75% of the time).
- I have five kids. If I won the lottery, I would probably have more kiddos… I seriously GET why people have a dozen kids. Love having a big family!
- I like funny TV (i.e. Modern Family), sad books (i.e. A Thousand Splendid Suns), and fantasy movies (not the dark fantasy a la Lord of the Rings, but good fantasy like The Neverending Story 🙂)
- I’m not a cook. My poor family is on a rotation of about four different items that I can actually cook.
- I am a morning person!! I have more energy the first two hours of the day than the last five. I LOVE LOVE LOVE waking up early, in the dark before everyone else, and getting things accomplished… or just sitting on the couch drinking coffee and surfing Pinterest.
- I have inherited the gene of insomnia from my dad’s side of the family. We call it the “Genovese curse.” We ALL have it.
- I like any kind of music you can sing and dance to. ANY KIND.
- I went to Texas A&M University (GIG EM!), and have a couple of degrees from there. None of which are really related to what I do now… it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up!
- I’m a HUGE believer in second chances and giving people the benefit of the doubt.
If you really want to know more, bring me some Thin Mints and I’ll tell you anything!